Legal Reference Guides
Through our defense of thousands of claims in litigation, we have developed a strong understanding of key laws and the case decisions that affect our clients. We have summarized many important statutes and decisions in our Legal Reference Guides. We hope these guides provide an introduction to what our clients should know on various subjects of the law. While not every situation is covered in the Guides, you can use these as a starting point when faced with a question of law. In addition, we are always available to discuss more difficult questions that may not be fully addressed in the Guides.
Our Legal Reference Guides include:
- Automobile Liability Law in Washington
- Construction Defect Law in Washington
- Insurance Bad Faith Claims in Washington
- Insurance Coverage in Washington
- Premises Liability Issues and Law in Washington
- Product Liability Issues and Law in Washington
- Washington Professional Liability Issues and Law
- Summary of Selected Washington Laws and Regulations
- Tender and Related Issues in Construction/Third Party Claims
- Washington Law on Third-Party Insurance Coverage of Product and Construction Defect Claims
- Summary of Underinsured Motorist Law in Washington
If you are a client or an insurer and would like to receive one of our Legal Reference Guides, please contact the firm at the link below and tell us which Guide you are interested in. Please also give us your name, your company's name, your professional title, and your physical address for delivery.