Litigation Defense Attorney, General Litigation
Forsberg and Umlauf, P.S., a premier civil defense litigation law firm, is looking for a litigation associate attorney in our Seattle office to defend a wide variety of interesting and complex matters. The ideal candidate will have strong research and writing skills and experience in all phases of litigation including case management, motion practice, and discovery, as well as handling hearings, depositions, arbitrations, and trials.
- Work as part of team with all levels of responsibility.
- Handle a caseload of litigated civil defense matters.
- Handle all aspects of discovery, including written discovery and depositions.
- Research and draft motions and briefs.
- Handle court appearances and motions practice.
- Communicate with clients and claims professionals.
- License to practice law in Washington State and Federal courts preferred.
- 3-5+ years of litigation experience required
- Ability to work creatively to and develop innovative legal strategies.
- Strong research and writing skills.
We provide a generous benefits package and a competitive salary that will be commensurate with experience level. Qualified applicants should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com to apply.