Litigation Defense Attorney, Professional Liability
Forsberg and Umlauf, P.S. is searching for an associate attorney in our Professional Liability group. The ideal candidate will have strong research and writing skills and experience in all phases of litigation including case management, motion practice, and discovery, as well as handling hearings, depositions, arbitrations, and trials.
- Work as part of team with all levels of responsibility.
- Handle a caseload of litigated civil defense matters.
- Handle all aspects of discovery, including written discovery and depositions.
- Research and draft motions and briefs.
- Handle court appearances and motions practice.
- Communicate with clients and claims professionals.
- License to practice law in Washington State and Federal courts required.
- 3-5+ years of litigation experience preferred.
- Ability to work creatively to and develop innovative legal strategies.
- Strong research and writing skills.
We provide a generous benefits package and a competitive salary that will be commensurate with experience level. We also offer mentorship and growth opportunities for our attorneys. Qualified applicants should include a resume, cover letter, and a writing sample when submitting an application.