Amanda’s civil litigation practice focuses on the defense of general liability claims, including construction and employment.
Amanda obtained a B.S. in Integrated Science and Technology from James Madison University where she focused on environmental science and biotechnology. After ten years of working in Washington D.C. law firms, ultimately as an intellectual property paralegal, she attended Delaware Law School. During her law school career, she served as Research Editor for the Widener Law Review and as a judicial extern for the Honorable Mary Pat Thynge (ret.) in the United States District Court for the District of Delaware.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
J.D., Delaware Law School, 2022
- Judicial Extern, Hon. Mary Pat Thynge (ret.)
- Research Editor, Widener Law Review
- Research Assistant, Dignity Rights Institute
B.S., James Madison University, 2008
State of Washington