Daniel L. Syhre
Dan’s practice focuses on insurance coverage and insurance litigation. Dan has 19 years of experience with insurance matters involving both advising clients and litigating when necessary.
Dan regularly practices in Washington appellate courts both on behalf of parties and on behalf of amicus. He has briefed key issues to Washington Supreme Court including adjuster personal liability and the scope of the Insurance Fair Conduct Act (IFCA).
- Successfully represented the insurance industry in appellate cases involving adjuster liability and the Insurance Fair Conduct Act.
- Successfully defended client at trial against insurance policy reformation lawsuit.
- Obtained ruling that client has no duty to defend class action allegations.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
- Author: “‘Get To’ Costs Correctly Understood”, DRI In-House Defense Quarterly, Spring 2016
J.D., Seattle University, 2003, magna cum laude
B.A., California State University Long Beach, 1998
Send an Email
State of Washington
U.S District Court, Eastern District of Washington
U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
U.S Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit