Jen recently joined the firm as an associate specializing in coverage and bad faith litigation.
Throughout her 8-year practice, she has handled homeowner appraisals, automotive and commercial policies, and commercial property and general liability. Prior to her law career, she spent 10 years working in claims where she did first party auto coverage liability/defense and first party bad faith.
- Earned various insurance designations including the CPCU, AIC, ARM, and AIM
- Designated a "Rising Star" by Super Lawyers Magazine in 2014, 2016 - 2019, and 2021
- Rated an Outstanding Young Lawyer by Seattle Metropolitan Magazine in 2014
- Successfully defended mandatory arbitration case on liability to defense verdict.
- Successfully defended mandatory arbitration cases on liability on damages.
- Successfully argued motion for summary judgment in Pierce County Superior Court; the decision was upheld by the Court of Appeals.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
Presenter: "Bad Faith Case Law Update", WDTL Annual Presentation, 2017
J.D., Seattle University School of Law, 2012
- Alpha Delta Phi
B.B.A. Gonzaga University, 1999
State of Washington
United States District Court, Western District Washington
United States District Court, Eastern District of Washington