Peter’s civil litigation practice focuses on construction defect, premises liability, professional liability, personal injury, product liability, and general liability.
Peter also has extensive experience representing automobile manufacturers, including several prominent luxury vehicle and RV manufacturers, in lemon law and breach of warranty cases.
- Obtained a defense verdict in a two-week jury trial involving Auto Dealer’s Act and Consumer Protection Act claims brought against an automobile manufacturer.
- Obtained summary judgment in a wrongful death suit on behalf of a local hotel in a case where the plaintiffs alleged more than $10 million in damages.
- Obtained a favorable verdict in a jury trial defending a fertilizer company against negligence and UCC claims brought by a large farming operation. The plaintiff alleged nearly $2,000,000 in damages. However, the final verdict was approximately $100,000 and was reduced by a finding plaintiff was 50% at fault.
- Obtained summary judgment in a premises liability case on behalf of a property management company in a slip and fall case.
- Successfully represented automobile manufacturers in dozens of Washington Lemon Law arbitrations.
- Successfully represented general contractors and subcontractors in numerous cases involving alleged construction defects.
- Successfully represented trucking companies and their drivers in numerous personal injury matters, including cases involving catastrophic personal injury.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington Defense Trial Lawyers
J.D., Gonzaga University School of Law, 2011
- Gonzaga Law Review, Associate Editor
- Amnesty International Law Caucus, Vice President
B.A., University of Washington, 2007
- State of Washington
- State of Oregon
- United States District Court, Western District of Washington
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit